Treetop Birthday Parties
Celebrate your birthday at Arcadia Mill! The Treetop Classroom is available Saturdays and Sundays, for up to 24 children!
- Saturdays and Sundays, 2 hour time block (this includes your set-up and clean-up time)
- Exclusive use of the Treetop Classroom
- Birthday child video presentation during the party
- 6 six-foot tables and chairs
- 1 seven-foot countertop with sink
You provide the cake, decorations, and invitations. We provide the fun space!
- $50 refundable deposit
- $100 party fee for 2 hours on Saturdays, $140 for 2 hours on Sundays
- Additional time available at $25 for 30 extra minutes or $50 for additional 60 minutes
If you are interested in booking a private birthday party, please email Krystal Johnson.
Meetings and Private Events
Our classroom and exhibit are available to rent for meetings, team-building sessions, and small parties
- Available 7 days a week
- 6 six-foot tables and 50 chairs
- 1 seven-foot countertop with sink in classroom
- $50 refundable deposit, 50% payment due upon booking, plus 7% sales tax on all fees
- Monday- Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm: $25 per hour (classroom only)
- Monday- Friday after 4:30 pm: $50 per hour (classroom and exhibit)
- Saturday 8 am to 4:30 pm: $50 per hour (classroom only)
- Saturday after 4:30 pm and Sundays: $70 per hour (classroom and exhibit)
- 3 hour minimum required for Monday- Saturday rentals after 4:30 pm, and for all Sunday events.
Download our Guidelines and Fees for Arcadia Visitor’s Center Rental.
If you are interested in booking our classroom, please email Krystal Johnson.
Our classroom is available during operating hours (Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) free of charge for non-profit organizations and groups. If you are interested in using the classroom, please email Krystal Johnson.
Rental options are in progress, we look forward to hosting your event in the future!