Pensacola Children's Museum
|Tuesday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
The first floor Party Central room, in which storytelling and special activities are held, is available as a venue for private birthday parties.
The 1st Floor Discovery Gallery will be closed due to school tours and private birthday parties on these dates. Patrons are invited to tour the 2nd floor during these times.
- March 15, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- March 20, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- March 24, 2018 first floor closed all day.
- March 25, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- March 31, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- March 31 Please note that Zaragoza Street from Jefferson to Tarragona Streets will be closed for an unrelated private event
This hands-on exploration of Pensacola history is geared for children age 10 and younger. The first floor Discovery Gallery recreates colonial life in Pensacola. The second floor explores Pensacola’s military, maritime, industrial, multicultural, Native American and Civil War history. Plenty of play area is located on each floor. Our museum store, located on the first floor, is the go-to place for children's books and toys including Historic Pensacola branded wooden toys from Melissa and Doug.