Calendar of Events
Table Talks at the Trust
Join us for a monthly lunch and learn series! Program is free--just bring your lunch and enjoy a casual opportunity to learn about a variety of topics!
Third Wednesday of each month, 12-1 pm at the Voices of Pensacola Multicultural Center located at 117 E. Government Street
- October 18: Victorian Hairwork with Lori McDuffie, UWF Historic Trust Collections Manager
- November 15: Underground Railroad with Cas Rosiecki, NPS
- January 17: Destination Archaeology with Mike Thomin, FPAN
- February 21: Miraflores Burial Ground Study with Adrianne Walker, City of Pensacola
- March 20: Civil War Quilts with Gayle Underwood, Historian, Interpretive Guide
- April 17: tbd with Monica Tapper, Historian, Author
- May 15: tbd with Paula Webb, Historian
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850-595-5985 x125.
Nickelodeon Our World Worldwide Day of Play
Saturday, September 30 from 10:00-4:00
Pensacola Children's Museum, 115 East Zaragoza Street
Join the Pensacola Children's Museum and the Pensacola Museum of Art for the Association of Children's Museums and Nickelodeon for Our World: Worldwide Day of Play on Saturday, September 30. Both museums will be free for families to play and learn!
The day is dedicated to experiencing joyful learning through play with a focus on getting kids and their families up, out, and playing around! The Museum and the Pensacola Museum of Art will be open for free with events throughout the day at both locations. Our World: Worldwide Day of Play is part of Nickelodeon’s Our World global initiative to inspire kids and provide them with tools to activate their individual and collective agency.
- 10:30-11:30 Learn about water conservation and recycling with ECUA
- 12:00-1:00 Enjoy a presentation by the Pensacola Little Theatre's Education Department
- 2:00-3:00 Enjoy another opportunity to play with the Pensacola Little Theatre's Education Department
Talking To the Dead: The Victorian Seance
Friday, October 6, 2023
6:30, 7:30, 8:30 p.m.
Limit 7 people a session
Historic Pensacola invites you to Talking to the Dead: The Victorian Seance on Friday, October 6, 2023. Learn about the fascination, history and theatrics of spirtualism and Victorian seance. Our living history department will share the origins of All Hallows Eve and the rise of spiritualism in the Victorian era and demonstrate the theatrics common in a Victorian seance. For more information, contact Wendi Davis at email@example.com.
33rd Annual Haunted House Walking and Trolley Tours
Tickets on Sale starting September 19!
2023 Tour Dates: October 13, 14, 21, 27, and 28, 2023
- All tours will be limited to 25 participants.
- Tours will meet at designated locations.
- Not all tours run each night
- Tour meet location will be emailed to participants after registration
- Adult Walking Tour tickets $15/each
- Children 12 and under Walking Tour tickets $8/each
- Trolley Tour Adult tickets $20/each
- Children 12 and under Trolley Tour tickets $10/each
See our Haunted Tours page for updates!
POP Odyssey Tour: An Interactive Curated Experience
Wednesday, November 8
Voices of Pensacola, 117 E. Government St
Join the UWF Historic Trust on Wednesday, November 8th for a Foo Foo Festival trolley tour through downtown Pensacola with curated stops to take in the tastes and scenes of Pensacola history through time. This unique tour will include stops at the Pensacola Outdoor Project (POP) Murals in downtown Pensacola with complementary food pairings.
Guests will be treated to an engaging narration from a living history actor as they visit the seven POP mural locations during the evening. Selected stops will include food and/or drink that pairs with the theme of the mural location being visited. The refreshments will highlight the talent of our local chefs, mixologists and eateries. The evening ends with a reception at the Voices of Pensacola. Learn more about the history of America’s first settlement through this one-of-a-kind tour offering.