Museum from Home
If you need assistance, please email email@example.com for fastest response.
We are happy to report we have returned to normal operations at the Pensacola Museum of History, Pensacola Children's Museum, Pensacola Museum of Art, the Museum of Commerce, the Museum of Industry, Julee Cottage, Old Christ Church, Manual Barrios Cottage, and the John Appleyard Storytelling Cottage.
Our unified tickets are good for all open museums in the complex including the Museum of Commerce, the Museum of Industry, the Julee Cottage, Old Christ Church, and the John Appleyard Storytelling Cottage in Historic Pensacola Village; the Pensacola Museum of History, the Pensacola Children's Museum, and the Pensacola Museum of Art.
Our Hilton-Green Research Library is now open for appointments only. Our curatorial staff is setting appointments. Please complete the research form stating your research topic so that our staff can prepare and then email HParchives@uwf.edu for appointment. Purchase your $5.00 admission to the Hilton-Green Research Library.
Please enjoy these resources staff created during our COVID-19 closures.
Our Pensacola Children's Museum educator is creating fun At Home Projects to download and do with your children.
- Downloadable Project 1: PCM Activity 1: Oobleck
- Downloadable Project 2: PCM Activity 2
- Downloadable Project 3: PCM Activity 3
- Downloadable Project 4: PCM Activity 4
- Downloadable Project 5: PCM Activity 5
- Downloadable Project 6: PCM Activity 6
- Downloadable Project 7: PCM Activity 7
- Downloadable Project 8: PCM Activity 8
- Downloadable Project 9: PCM Activity 9
- Downloadable Project 10: PCM Activity 10
- Downloadable Project 11: PCM Activity 11
- Downloadable Project 12: PCM Activity 12
- Downloadable Project 13: PCM Activity 13
- Downloadable Project 14: PCM Activity 14
- Downloadable Project 15: PCM Activity 15
- Downloadable Project 16: PCM Activity 16
- Downloadable Project 17: PCM Activity 17
- Downloadable Project 18: PCM Activity 18
- Downloadable Project 19: PCM Activity 19
- Downloadable Project 20: PCM Activity 20
Create a COVID-19 Journal for Kids while you are at home. Don't forget to share with our Archives so that children in the future can see what it was like to be a child of 2020.
Download and color PCM Coloring Sheets
Watch our social media for daily updates.
Follow us on:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see 15-minute John Appleyard Reflecting on Pensacola History videos.
VEX Views, our Historic Pensacola blog
Historic Pensacola employs student workers as our Visitor Experience Associates. During our closure, many of these front line staff are writing blog posts sharing their experiences of working in Historic Pensacola. Read our blog today.